Sizing Information• Women's Shoes
• Women's Shoe Width Guidelines
• Men's Shoes
• Men's Shoe Width Guidelines
• Kids' Shoes - Infant
• Kids' Shoes - Toddler
• Kids' Shoes - Youth
• Fit Tips
How do I find my size
ShoeMall has many brand name shoes in sizes 4-17 and in widths from AAAAA (5A) - EEEEEE (6E).
Heel height guidelines
Heel heights are measured on the middle of the heel as shown here. Heel heights are also determined by the size of the shoe. As the shoe gets larger, the heel gets proportionately higher. In other words, the heel on a size 6 will not be as high as a heel on a size 11.
ShoeMall offers these suggestions:
Unsure of your size or your exact size is not offered?
|1.||Shoes sizes increase ¼ inch for every half size. A size 8 ½ shoe is ¼ inch longer than a size 8 shoe. |
|2.||A proper fitting shoe should have approximately ½ to ¾ of an inch from the end of your toe to the end of the shoe.|
ShoeMall does have a sizing guide available. ShoeMall can send you a measuring chart to use in the convenience of your home if you e-mail us your request at email@example.com.
Other Fit Tips:
|1.||If you need a ½ size, and one is not offered, order the next size up (i.e. need 9 ½, order 10) |
|2.||If you need a narrow width and a narrow is not available, you may want to order one ½ size down.|
|3.||If you need a wide width and a wide is not available, you may want to order ½ size up.|
|4.||If one foot is larger than the other, order for the larger foot.|
|5.||For women ordering men’s sized shoes order 1 ½ sizes down (i.e. women’s size 9 = men’s size 7 ½).|
|6.||For men ordering women’s sized shoes order 1 ½ sizes up (men’s size 8 = women’s size 9 ½).|
|7.||Some manufacturers only offer their shoes in European or UK sizes. Here, ShoeMall helps you by translating foreign sizes into American, with a sizing chart for that style.|
|8.||If a style is not running true to size, ShoeMall will provide a fit recommendation.|
- Do you ship internationally?
- Follow these 2 simple steps to get your ShoeMall.com purchase delivered anywhere in the world!
|1.||Sign up for a special U.S. mailing address with our international shipping partner, Access USA.|
|2.||Return to ShoeMall.com and add your new Access USA U.S. mailing address to your account. If you are new to ShoeMall.com, simply register with your Access USA mailing address!|
Click here to learn more about Access USA
- Yes. During the order process, enter the name and address of the person you would like the package shipped to into the shipping information.
- Can I check on a backordered item? How will I know when my backordered item is shipped?
- Once your order has shipped, you will be sent an e-mail confirmation. If an item is on temporary backorder, we will send you a post card in the mail with its expected ship date. If we have your e-mail address on file, we will also send you an e-mail notification. You can check on a backordered item either by going on-line to the "Order Status" link on the top of any page on ShoeMall.com or by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling toll-free to one of our customer service representatives at 1-800-704-5478. Customer service representatives are available between 6:00 am and midnight (Central time), 7 days a week.
- If I have more than one item in my order and one item is on backorder, do I get charged twice for shipping?
- No. Shipping fees are charged for the entire order only once when your first shipment is sent. Remember, standard shipping with ShoeMall is FREE, only Priority and Express options cost extra.
- Do I have to pay sales tax?
- If you are a Wisconsin or Virginia resident, ShoeMall is required to collect sales tax on your order.
- How do I check the status of my order?
- You may check online by clicking the "Order Status" link at the top of any page on ShoeMall.com. An e-mail notification is sent when all orders are shipped. This e-mail notification contains a tracking link. If you have not provided us with your e-mail address, you may call one of our customer service representatives toll-free at 1-800-704-5478. Customer Service representatives are available 7 days a week from 6:00 am to midnight (Central Time). You may also contact us at email@example.com.
- What is your return policy?
- We believe so strongly in the quality of each pair of shoes we offer that we have one of the best guarantees in the business. If you’re not completely satisfied with any item you purchase from us, send it back within 365 days and we’ll replace it or give you a refund. Any product returned to us must be in the condition you received them (unworn) and in the original box and/or packaging. Shipping and processing charges are non-refundable. See Shipping and Returns Information for details
- How do I return an item to ShoeMall?
- Look for the return form in your package. Complete the form, indicating why you are returning the item and if you prefer a refund or an exchange. Items must be unworn. A refund for returns will be made promptly upon receipt of the item. Shipping and processing charges are non-refundable. We do not accept COD’s and any item sent "Return to Sender" is not usually received.
If you have misplaced your return form, that’s fine. Simply enclose a note in the return with your name, address, phone number, and a brief explanation. If the item was a gift, please include the name and address of the person who gave you the item if possible.
To make returns even easier, our Return Label option doesn't require payment up front. Simply leave your package for your postal carrier or drop it off at any post office or FedEx location and we will deduct the Return Label cost from your credit. Instructions included in package.
Wrap your return securely in its original box and ship it using the Return Label or insured Parcel Post or UPS to:
Returns and Exchange Dept.
425 Well Street, Suite 100
Chippewa Falls, WI 54774
If you require further assistance with your return, simply call one of our customer service representatives toll-free at 1-800-704-5478. Customer Service representatives are available 7 days a week from 6:00 am to midnight (Central Time). You may also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. When calling or e-mailing, please have your order number and/or the zip code and last name of the person to whom the item was billed.
- How does the Return Label work?
- The Return Label is a return option that can save you a trip to the post office; or UPS center. Simply attach the Return Label to the outside of your package and give it to your postal carrier. The Return Label will deduct $6.95 from your refund amount in order to cover the return shipping and processing fees. Please allow at least 10 business days for your return to reach us. The Return Label service is not available for Amazon orders, PayPal orders, Bill Me Later orders, or APO/FPO, Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. Territory shipments.
Return/Exchange using Return Label (Most Convenient)
|1.||Complete and enclose the RETURN FORM located on the back of your PACKING SLIP and indicate whether the item is a return or an exchange.|
|2.||You'll find your Return Label printed on the front of your PACKING SLIP. Attach it to your package for the quick and easy shipment and processing of your return or exchange.|
|3.||No postage is required up front, instead $6.95 will automatically be deducted from your merchandise credit.|
|4.||Give your package to your postal carrier or drop it off at any post office or FedEx location.|
|5.||You can track your return package at www.FedEx.com/us using the tracking number at the bottom of the Return Label.|
How do I exchange an item for something else?
- ShoeMall’s Return Form includes an area for exchanging items. Simply fill out the return form, putting the items being returned under the appropriate spot and then filling out the items desired for exchange. Items will be exchanged upon receipt of the shipment.
- Do I have to pay shipping on an exchange item?
- The item(s) requested for exchange will be sent to you free of shipping charges. You will need to pay the shipping fees to return the item(s). We do offer our "SmartLabel" as a return option. SmartLabel can simplify the return process and save you a trip to the post office ($6.95 will be deducted from your refund to cover shipping fees).
- How long does it take to get my refund?
- Depending on the method used for return shipment, it can take up to 3 weeks for your package to be received. If you requested a refund, it should be reflected on your credit card statement within one billing cycle from the time we process our return. If paid by check, money order or gift certificate a refund check will be mailed to you. Please allow 7-10 business days from the process of your return for delivery. If you requested an exchange, please allow 7-21 days for the return to process and then another 7-10 days for you to receive the requested exchange item(s). Faster shipping methods are available for an extra fee.
- How do I know it is safe and secure to use my credit card on ShoeMall?
- ShoeMall is deeply committed to your online order security. Shopping at ShoeMall is always safe and secure. We take every step to ensure the security of your personal information such as your name, address and credit card number. ShoeMall uses industry standard, state-of-the-art VeriSign Security Certificates for completely dependable online security. VeriSign is the most trusted and recognized name in security on the web. ShoeMall also uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) advanced encryption technology to protect your personal information and privacy. All credit card transactions are secure. With ShoeMall, you can enjoy worry-free shopping.
As an added measure, in the unlikely event of fraudulent charges on your credit card, there is still no risk to you. The Fair Credit Act states that your credit card company can hold you liable for a maximum of $50.00 in fraudulent charges. ShoeMall will reimburse you for any charges up to the $50.00 maximum your credit card company can charge if those charges result from an order you placed on our secure server. You can enjoy shopping worry free at ShoeMall.
- What are cookies?
- How can I subscribe to the ShoeMall e-mail list?
- Click here to go to the e-mail sign-up page
- How can I be removed from ShoeMall’s e-mail list?
- Every e-mail message ShoeMall sends you has an "unsubscribe" link that you may use to remove yourself from our list. You may also send us an e-mail at email@example.com asking to be removed or call us toll-free at 1-800-704-5478 and request to be removed.
- I have a question about a product, who can I contact for assistance?
- Need help? Our customer service representatives are ready to help you seven days a week from 6:00 am to midnight (Central Time) at 1-800-704-5478. You can also contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I place group purchases?
- ShoeMall.com is delighted to assist you with group purchases for commercial, team, or individual use. If you have any inquiries please contact us. Our customer service representatives are ready to help you seven days a week from 6:00 am to midnight (Central Time) at 1-800-704-5478. You can also contact us via email at email@example.com.
- Can I purchase gift certificates online?
- Yes! ShoeMall has electronic gift certificates available, prices range from $0.01 - $300.00. Your personal gift message cannot exceed 120 characters. Electronic Gift Certificates may not be returned, applied as payment on any account or redeemed for cash, except where required by law. If lost, stolen or damaged, Electronic Gift Certificates can be replaced for the remaining value with satisfactory proof of purchase.
- Your account is simply an area that we store your personal information for you. This is especially helpful to you when you shop our site again. You will not have to enter in your billing information and will only be asked a few security questions in order to complete you checkout – in a manner of seconds! We also allow you to compile a wish list (and share it with your friends and family). There are many advantages to opening an account with us, and best of all, we keep your information safe and secure.
- You can access your order anytime by clicking on "Order Status" at the top of any page on ShoeMall.com.
- How can I update my account information?
- Simply, click the login link at the top of any page at ShoeMall.com. Enter your name and password (we can help you remember if you like) and you’re in. It’s that easy.
- I forgot my password. Can you send it to me?
- Sure we can. Click the "Login" link at the top of any page. Then click on "Forgot Password". Follow the instructions and we will e-mail you your password to the e-mail address that we have on file.
- One great way to receive information on upcoming promotions at ShoeMall.com is to sign up to receive our emails. This option is available at the top of each page on the ShoeMall.com website. Simply enter your email address and we will begin sending special offers and the latest shoe trends within 1-2 weeks. Another option is to check the ShoeMall.com website on a regular basis.
Occasionally, one of our partners may offer special promotions at ShoeMall.com. However, we can only guarantee that codes sent directly from ShoeMall.com will be authorized and function properly.
- If the promotion is advertised on the ShoeMall.com site, the discount can be applied during the checkout process. You may need to enter a promotion code in your shopping bag and click "apply" for some promotions. Please be sure to read all of the details of the offer to be sure it applies to your purchase.
Promotional offers are not redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with other offers. We are not able to provide credits or adjustments on previous purchases. Some promotions may apply only to certain brands or regular priced items on ShoeMall.com. Please refer to the specific information for each promotion for additional details. If you have any questions about ShoeMall.com promotions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-704-5478 for assistance.
- Once you have finished placing your desired purchases into your online shopping bag, select "Shopping Bag" at the top of the page. Confirm that all of your products are included, then scroll to the bottom of the page. Enter your promotional code into the field marked "Promotion Code" on the right side of the page. Click "apply" to see the result. It's that simple.
- If for some reason your promotional code doesn’t appear to be working, please double check the expiration date and any exclusions related to the offer. If the offer has not expired and doesn’t carry any applicable exclusions, please email email@example.com or call 1-800-704-5478 for additional assistance.
- Only one promotional code can be used on each ShoeMall.com purchase. The code you enter last will be the discount applied to your current ShoeMall order. If you type in a specific promotional code, this will override any promotion from an online advertisement.
- Yes! Unless the offer states otherwise, a promotional code may be used an unlimited number of times until the deal expires.