- The LaCrosse 32" Met Hip Boot MET/SM/ST boot is the ideal boot for less than ideal conditions
- Hand-laid premium ZXT rubber upper for durable, waterproof protection that is also ozone-, abrasion-, and chemical-resistant
- Shaft height approx. 32"
- Removable cushioning EVA footbed
- Polyurethane midsole
- Multi-layer rubber on toe and heel for added support and protection
- Abrasion-resistant rubber on the thigh, metatarsal, and toe areas for more durability
- Floating metatarsal guard provides flexible protection
- Extra layer of rubber underfoot for shovel arch protection
- Fiberglass shank
- EH rated, met guard
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 Mt/75 EH PR standards
- Fully vulcanized Trac-Lite outsole with versatile, gripping lug pattern for traction"
State of California Residents:
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov