- The Concealment Waterfowl Timber design is optimized for engagement distances of 10 to 40 yards in darker environments of flooded timber
- Hand-laid premium rubber upper over a 3.5mm neoprene core for flexible, waterproof, scent-free comfort
- Pull-on styling with Active Fit, adjustable neoprene gusset for easy on and off access
- 800g Thinsulate Ultra insulation for added warmth in the snow and rain
- Embossed liner increases air circulation inside the boot, wicks moisture and is quick drying
- Removable EVA cushioned footbed for superior comfort
- Multilayer rubber on the toe and heel plus a double-layer vamp for added support and durability
- Burly Pro outsole sheds mud and muck while providing traction on demanding terrain
- Comfort rated -50â°F to 40â°F
Shipping details for LaCrosse Alphaburly Pro 18" Timber 800G (Men's)
- This item does not qualify for shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or U.S. Territories.
- This item does not qualify for shipping to Military APO/FPO addresses.
- This item does not qualify for shipping to a P.O. Box. It must be shipped to a physical address.
- This item does not qualify for shipping to AK,HI,PR,GU,VI,MP,FM,MH,PW,AS,AA,AE,AP